Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Grade: Moderate
- Duration: 15 Days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Solo Woman Trekking, Trekking in Nepal, Annapurna Region
- Best Seasons: Mar - May, Sep - Dec
- Highest Altitude: 4130m
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Per day walking: 4 to 5 hours
- Type of trek: Tea House Trekking
- Min. Pax: 01
- Mode of Travel: Tourist Bus
- Destination: Annapurna Base Camp
- Culture: Local Gurung Culture
- Trek Attraction: Annapurna Himalayan Range
Annapurna Base camp is a big part of the ultimate Himalayan adventure which offers the chance to get to know the locals intimately and experience their cultural hospitality. Recognized as one of the world’s best trekking destination, this trek takes you through scenic villages, rich oak, pine and rhododendron forests and affords you spectacular views of the giant snow-peaks- Annapurna I (8019m), Annapurna III (7555m), Gangapurna (7454m) and Machhapuchchhre (6999m).
Exotic flora and fauna, immense glittering Himalayan ranges, mesmerizing local culture and tradition are the trinkets of this region. Getting to this region you are in for an experience of a life time.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is a moderate nature trek that starts at Phedi, a short drive of about 45 minutes from Pokhara, which takes you to the foot [Base Camp, 4130m] of Mt. Annapurna, one of the most magnificent peaks in the world. The trail takes you through fascinating traditional villages of Nepal’s ethnic communities of the Gurung, Magar, and Thakali who will greet you very warmly if you cared to stop for a conversation. The hike continues through dense rhododendron forest with towering snowy peaks in the background. The return walk is even more interesting as the trek winds around different ridges towards Ghorepani, where you witness breathtaking views of an early morning sunrise where a red halo seeps through glistening gaps over the snow capped peaks of the Annapurna & Dhaulagiri Mountains. The sceneries seen throughout this trek grace the landscape of the Himalayas where imagination defines the beauty of nature as an experience that can never be forgotten.
The Annapurna Base Camp trek will be even more interesting in spring as the whole forest along the trail turns red, pink and white with rhododendron flowers. This wonder trip can be done anytime of the year except during the monsoons [July thru August].
- Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu airport and transfer your Hotel
- Day 02 : Fly/drive to Pokahara evening walk around the Pokhara city,overnight at hotel.
- Day 03 : Drive to Phedi, trek to Dhampus (1700m)
- Day 04 : Trek to Landrung (1550m)
- Day 05 : Trek to Chomrong (2100m)
- Day 06 : Trek to Himalaya hotel (2850m)
- Day 07 : Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m)
- Day 08 : Trek to Annapurna south base camp (4130m)
- Day 09 : Trek to Chomrong (2100m)
- Day 10 : Trek to Ghandrunk (1940m)
- Day 11 : Trek to Banthanti (2410m)
- Day 12 : Trek to Ghorepani (2880m)
- Day 13 : Trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara
- Day 14 : Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 15 : Depart Kathmandu to your respective destination.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu airport and transfer your Hotel
From Tribhuban International Airport you will be transferred to your hotel room. In the afternoon we will invite you to our office for briefing about the each day program. Today we will hand over your Permits and TIMS.
Day 02: Fly/drive to Pokahara evening walk around the Pokhara city,overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Phedi, trek to Dhampus (1700m)
Day 04: Trek to Landrung (1550m)
Day 05: Trek to Chomrong (2100m)
Day 06: Trek to Himalaya hotel (2850m)
Day 07: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m)
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna south base camp (4130m)
Day 09: Trek to Chomrong (2100m)
Day 10: Trek to Ghandrunk (1940m)
Day 11: Trek to Banthanti (2410m)
Day 12: Trek to Ghorepani (2880m)
Day 13: Trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 15: Depart Kathmandu to your respective destination.
- Airport picks up & drop
- Airport taxes
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) including Tea or coffee
- Accommodation on Guest House (Lodge) during the trekking
- 2 night’s Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & breakfast plan
- An English speaking Guide
- Necessary Porter 1: 2 (one porter for two Guest) the porter will carry 20KG/ 25KG your luggage during the trek
- All Government local Taxes
- Entry Permit
- (TIMS) Trekker’s information Management System
- Guide and porter salary
- Guide & Porter insurance during the trekking
- First Aid kit above 6 pax Compulsory from Agency
- Extra services according to the guest per Demand '' Please feel free to inform us''
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects.
- Flights in the Annapurna region are very dedicated even in the best season due to bad weather and company is not responsible in this case, we can process another alternative way out in extra cost.
- Hot Shower
- Entrance Fees any kind of Temples, Monastery etc
- Tips and Gratuities