- Grade: Moderate
- Duration: 12 Days
- Destination: Bhutan
- Best Seasons: March to may and September to December is finest.
Majority of tourists coming to Bhutan do ‘cultural tours’, so our ‘Bhutan tour’ package also comprises of activities involving sight-seeing tours in and around the cities including Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, Wangdue and Jakar. Apart from the unrivalled mountain views, the monasteries and forts show the deep cultural heritage of the country.
During our tours in Paro, we will be visiting Taktsang Monastery also known as tiger’s nest; this is one of worlds’ most important Buddhist sites in the world. The monastery on a 1200 meter cliff was built in 1692. The other equally interesting site is Kurje Lhakhang in Jakar, the temple is built around a cave with a body print of Guru Rinpoche embedded in the wall.
If you are an adventurist and want to explore the unexplored parts of South Asia, then Bhutan tour is the place for you. Bhutan offers unique and ultimate experience of the Himalayas and Buddhist culture. We at Skyline have been operating successful cultural tours in Bhutan since almost 2 decades. Most importantly we can customize your Bhutan tours by adding some elements of Nepal tours as well. Get in touch with us to learn more about the custom tours and treks.
- Day 01 : Arrival Delhi-Transfer Hotel.
- Day 02 : Delhi – Jaipur
- Day 03 : Jaipur
- Day 04 : Jaipur – Agra
- Day 05 : Agra
- Day 06 : Agra – Delhi
- Day 07 : Delhi – Departure
Day 01: Arrival Delhi-Transfer Hotel.
Arrival Delhi overnight hotel. Edwin Lutyens the world famous architect would have never set his mind on designing New Delhi and the famed Connaught Place shopping center. Modern Delhi has something for everyone that is reflected in the cosmopolitan culture that nurtures festivals of all faiths, religions and places of worship. Delhi sightseeing, Red fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat and Gate of India. Overnight hotel in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi – Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur, we continue our journey to the Western part of Delhi. We stop for lunch on half way. Forts, palaces, architectural marvels and tales of velour, all in their own way, bear testimony to the glory that Jaipur is and was just after it was conceived by Sawai Jai Singh in 1727. Jaipur was the first planned city in northern India.
Day 03: Jaipur
Jaipur sightseeing, Elephant back to Amber Fort, City palace, Jantar Mantar, Palace of Wind. Overnight hotel in Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur – Agra
Drive to Agra, we stop for lunch on the way. We continue our journey to Agra via Fatepur Sikri. So, called the ghost city. Fatepur Sikri straddles the crest of a rocky ridge, 37km south west of Agra. Built between 1569 and 1585 by Great Moghul emperor Akbar. Overnight in Agra.
Day 05: Agra
Agra sightseeing: Agra the river Yamuna flows through it for five Kos and on either bank are delighted villas and pleasant stretches of meadows. Filled with people from every country, Agra is the crossroads of the world. His Majesty Akbar has built a fort of red sandstone, the like of which travelers have never recorded. Taj Mahal, Red Fort and Sikandra are the main spot can be worth to visit. O/n Agra.
Day 06: Agra – Delhi
After breafast drive to New Delhi. Lunch and free stay. Overnight New Delhi
Day 07: Delhi – Departure
Qutub minars and lotus temple, afternoon free stay late in the evening transfer to airport for International Departure
- North Everest Expedition 4 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast- 3 star hotel
- Expedition Nepali Staff: Cook, kitchen boy, Tibetan kitchen helper
- Base Camp - ABC 1 tent for 1 climber (North Face or similar)
- Guided sightseeing in Lhasa city in Tibet
- Dining tent, table, chair, toilet tent & kitchen cooking equipments
- Tibet visa, travel permit for climber & expedition Nepali staff
- Hotel in Lasha, Shigatse & Shegar Zhangmu- breakfast, Lunch, dinner
- Per person (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak Base Camp to ABC
- Per person (30 KG) Load is carried by the Yak Advance B.C. to BC
- Kathmandu – Gongar flight & Transfer to Lhasa city (90km)
- Drive to Shigatse, Shegar & Everest Base camp
- Provide the Jeep for Gongar airport to Lhasa & Everest Base camp
- Truck for the equipment & staff from Zhangmu to Everest Base camp
- Climbing permit for North side Everest 8848m expedition
- Liaison officer & Interpreter from Tibet mountaineering association
- Life, medical insurance for Nepalese staff
- Satellite phone (Pay call) service
- Welcome dinner with cultural Nepali dance & song
- Everest Expedition Personal expenses for expedition
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Bar & Beverage bills
- Security Deposit USD 500 (Sharing of the total person)
- Permit fee of walkie - Talkie.
- Extra yak, Per Yak’s USD 200 will be carry 40 KG load.
- Tips for expedition staff
- Fixed rope charge
- Carrying & Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa guide